Some of our news updates are available for download in PDF format.
Please click on the links below to view the files, or right-click and choose "Save Link As..." to save the files to your computer.
April 19th, 2016:
- Beginning 4/19/2016, TXCCR will now accept STR and Mycoplasma sample submission for testing.
October 23rd, 2015:
- The Children's Oncology Group Cell Culture and Xenograft Repository and Cell-Line STR Genotype Database websites have been updated with a new layout and design.
October 1st, 2015:
- Team Cellbusters logged in a total of 9,675 miles of running, walking or bike riding and raised a total of $3,340.00 in Alex’s Million Mile Event. We were excited to have the Texas Tech University Cross Country team partner up with Team Cellbusters for the Million Mile event.
Oct 20th, 2014:
- We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting open distribution industry requests. Please use the commercial/industry MTA for such requests.
Oct 1st, 2014
- Team Cellbusters partnered with the Texas Tech University cross country team to log 15324.8 miles for Alex's Million Mile event.
All in the event together logged > 800,000 miles. Way to go team!
Read more about the event at the Daily Dose.
September 22nd, 2014
- We have added seven new EFT lines: CB-AGPN, CHLA-57, CHLA-99, CHLA-218, TC-106, TC-138, and TC-205. Some of the information for these new lines is currently pending. The data will be updated as soon as it is available.
- As of June 2014, a revised MTA was finalized to encompass most concerns that were raised in the past. The MTA is final and no changes will be possible. If you still have questions regarding the MTA, you can email us for clarification.
Feb 16th, 2007
- Mistaken Identity: the widespread problem of cell line cross contamination.